1. A caring and protective mother.
Your mom is your savior. Her protective inner instincts assure you that there's nothing in the world that can bring you down.
2. A comforting and reassuring dad's embrace.
3. The cozy family cuddle of sleep.
4. A hand (or tail!) to hold onto to lead the way and feel safe and never fear of being lost in life.
5. A back to climb onto to have a clear view of what lies ahead.
6. Finding ways to make each other happy.
7. Some 'overly expressive' moments of love that do embarrass you...but you love them anyway.
8. Doing insane stuff together and never getting caught.
Yes, that's part of being in a family...doing crazy stuff you shouldn't do with your sibs and then finding a way out of each mess!
9. A perfect balance between tough love...
...and soft love.
10. Someone to guide you through to become what you're truly capable of.
11. A feeling of eternal togetherness.
You know that you stand together and strong and there's no force that can destroy it.
12. A promise to comfort you and stand by your side when you're down and low.
13. Someone to offer you a new perspective.
14. Someone to tolerate your madness and chaos.
15. A little order and discipline to ensure peace.
A few rules are never bad...they ensure the smooth functioning and healthy dynamics of a family.
16. A trust that nothing in the world can harm you ever.
17. A compassion to forgive and forget almost all the time.
You don't realize but we do hurt each other when in a family, but we also forgive and forget easily simply because their family.
18. Unconditional love and care for each other, come what may.
It doesn't matter what, who, when or why...your family will always be unconditional about loving you.
19. Bringing you back to the right path if you wander.
There are times when you feel lost or wander to wrong paths...off course, everybody makes mistakes...everybody has those days. But then there's family to bring you back, right n track!
20. Bonding and getting together every now and then.
No matter how busy your life is... you do get together with your family to find peace and experience that unbounded love, even if it means getting together only on holidays.
21. Realizing that you will always have unending support all your life.
Your family members are your life time supporters. Even if your crappy and suck at everything they have your back, for life.
22. That there will always be someone to assist you when you're lost.
23. And a give you a shoulder to cry on if you can't find it outside in the world.
Desperate times call for desperate measures... and all that stress leaves you weak and sad. But your family makes sure you always have someone to talk it out and save you some space.
24. And when it all feels alright and sorted out...
25. There's always time to make new memories...one's to live by all your life.