1. Filmy aunties showering blessings everywhere!
2. Dancing mania....From weird hysterical dance sequences performed by drunk almost wasted relatives!
3. To the most shy aunties you know, suddenly transforming into Punjabi ‘Shakira’s!
4. Desperate guys trying to cut through dancing girls to make an impression...rather the opposite of impression!
5. To even the distant friend of the distant cousin who isn’t distantly aware of who’s wedding he is attending!
6. 'Innovative Dance Moves' you've never heard of...
7. To the kids trying to do what you think is probably dance!
8. Seriously!...Dancing everywhere!
Its dancing or no wedding...
9. Then there's the bride whose laden to her pelt with so much of gold that you fear an Income Tax raid at the wedding!
10. The abusive Phoopa/ Mama/ Chacha...you name it. There's one at every Indian wedding!
11. The Eat-All-You-Cans with platters of food mounted on to the top.
12. The typical Indian Mother-in-law going berserk and creating a fuss over the so called 'low quality gift' she has just received.
13. Hot girls who've spend hours putting on make-up, taking lead in the unspoken beauty war.
Cue the war of envy and jealousy!
14. Closely followed by the group of perverts eyeing out every girl with their x-ray visions!
and imagining what not!
15. The huge crowd of cheesy girls going bananas over the groom upon his arrival.
16. Aunties you've never seen in your life embarrassing the hell outta you by narrating your childhood stories in public!
17. The Unofficial Photographer flashing off everywhere and in every pose possible.
18. The 'Baraatis' breaking over food like a hungry pack of wolves starved for days!
19. The spontaneous reaction when the cameraman pokes his camera on you especially when your plate is full up to the brim.
20. The inqusitive aunties looking for elligible bachelors
21. And the so called eligible girls being bombarded by constant questions about marriage
22. 'Saalis' ripping off the groom's wallet and treating the poor man like a sack of jute...dragging and pulling him all along!
23. When they run out of your favorite food before you've even tried it
24. The VIP's
No matter how high profile the family of the bride and groom, there is still those select few ultra important guests who make the hosts stand rapt in attention and fuss after them, putting everything else on hold for the moment.
25. and finally the 'Vidaai' when the ladies go crazy howling!
26. and you're like...