1. More makeup does not mean more beautiful.
More makeup just means caking your face up and hiding your true self. It’s just to say that there are some girls who will not leave the house without a full face of foundation, concealer, contouring and a smokey eye and it wanes on their quality of life. Don't try to be something your not...and there is a limit to everything after which it looks horrible.
2. Nobody is impressed by how little you ate today.
Anorexia is actually a mental illness. Starving yourself to death isn't something to be proud about because seriously, NO ONE CARES! They want to give you a sandwich and explain to you the world of beauty standards because they feel bad for you.
3. Nobody is looking to date a girl who doesn't respect herself.
Self-respect is the key personality attribute and if you lack it....well you'll be treated the same way and be called all sorts of dirty names. So don't let go off that self-respect....It defines your inner woman.
4. You never have to be ashamed of what you look like.
People will always have their opinions, so it’s up to you whether or not you want to listen to them, and act on them. Most often, the only person who is telling you that you look awful is yourself. People who really love you won’t care about that kind of stuff.
5. The absolute most attractive thing a girl can do and be is confident.
Confidence is a turn-on for men and a girl whose happy about herself makes her 10 times more attractive and charming.
6. Never be at the whim of your partner’s will...Stand up for yourself.
Because you are a woman, and if you are, it’s your duty to stand up for yourself and other women until we live in a culture where that isn't an issue.
7. Your sexuality is yours, and yours alone, and you are in charge of it, and if that is violated, you are not at fault.
At the same time, you are entitled to express yourself healthfully in that way, and you don’t have to make excuses for it, nor do you have to hide or be embarrassed of it.
And you have the right to live your life the way you want to and no one...absolutely no one has the right to question it.
Your sexuality is yours only and not anyone else's business. Don't be embarrassed about it.
8. If you want to impress someone, talk about something of substance...and talk sensible!
People will be taken by you for displaying who you are by your words and actions more than how you present yourself aesthetically.
9. There are few things more unattractive and unappealing than a girl who talks badly about another woman
Calling another girl fat usually doesn't make the person you’re talking to think they are fat more than it makes them think you are insecure about your own body. Also calling her names does in no way mean that you're superior...it only means the opposite.
10. Taking more and more photos of yourself and putting them on the internet does not equate to your level of attractiveness.
Especially ones that involve a full-body shot and a sexually indicative pose. It does not mean that much more people will think you are attractive.
11. You aren't anything lesser because you don’t want to be a picture of femininity.
But that’s also not something you have to prove to anyone.