1. Bike-pooling suddenly means embarking on a new adventure everyday—until you get caught by the cops for riding triple.
2. Which is okay because you can always walk it, as long as you have your trusted comrades by your side.
3. And there’s always room for positive criticism.
4. On the brighter side, you always have someone to hold on to, however cheesy that may seem.
5. They passionately help you overcome your worst fears… maybe a little too passionately.
6. And they hopelessly love you for who you are.
7. Maybe a little too hopelessly.
8. You always have someone to take long road trips with, when you’ll can sing along to the music and feel like you’re in a movie.
9. There is no end to topics to talk about even though you stay in the same house
10. And there is no right or wrong time and place to have intense heart-to-hearts with your BFF.
11. Movie nights are the best only because you have someone to share them with.
12. You always have a partner in crime for pregaming anytime and every time you want.
13. Sometimes, taking a shower is more like a pool party.
14. You always has someone to give you outfit feedback.
15. And you have twice the clothes* to choose from,because sharing is caring.
**And shoes, and accessories.