1. The Collapsible Laundry Basket
Folds up into a shred of nothing.
2. A cake stand to declutter your bathroom
3. The Toilet Paper and Magazine Holder 2 in 1.
All other toilet paper roll holders should just go out of business.
4. Over-the-Fridge Snack Caddy
It can also be easily sewn at home.
5. Vertical Wine Rack
Because if you are sacrificing one thing in your small space, it will NOT be your alcohol.
6. A Slide-Out Pantry in 6” of Space
If you’ve ever yearned for the vast pantries of suburban homes, you can finally own a little sliver of that dream.
7. An Over-the-Faucet Shelf for Toiletries
Your tiny sink will look at you and wonder how you never thought of this before.
8. Corner Shelf for the smallest of bathrooms.
So that you never have to worry about storing stuff in a small bathroom.
9. The Mirror/Ironing Board
Possibly the most well-designed ironing board ever created.
10. The Couch Arm Wrap
It spells the E-N-D for your end table.
11. A Roll-out Table Drawer For All the Counter Work.
12. A Jewelry Display Storage For Your Bathroom.
Cute and creative way to store and display your jewelry in your bathroom - small shelf, short rods, and black wooden plaques.
13. Cord Balls
They’re like little hungry munchkins that will “eat” up to five feet of cable to keep your media centers and office spaces free of clutter.
14. Book Racks on a Dresser
To store all your child's junk in one place!
15. Folding Wall-Mounted BBQ Pod
In case your tiny home has also got a tiny backyard.
16. An All-in-One Over-the-Sink Cutting Board
It even doubles as a produce-washing station. You will never look at a cutting board the same way again.
17. Space saving Spiral Stair
18. The Hook-On Balcony Desk
Just tell your boss you’ll be working from home FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.
19. A Fold-Up Cheese Grater
ISN’T IT GRATE.
20. The Shoe Ottoman
For those of us who can’t help but have a chronic case of shoe overflow.
21. Nesting Bowls with Measuring Cups
Not only is it super functional and space-saving, but it looks like a cross-section of the world’s most beautiful Gobstopper.
22. A Room Divider Picture Frame
An innovative and beautiful room divider.
23. Slide-in Spice Rack
You can have your marjoram and eat it, too.
24. A Hot Iron Holster
One hundred percent essential for anyone with a pedestal sink.
25. A Cabinet Door Wastebasket
You can’t call yourself a minimalist and keep your trash out IN PLAIN SIGHT.
26. Magnetic Stickers
Keeps your everyday grooming tools in arm’s reach.
27. Corner Dish Rack
For those with achingly precious counter real estate.
28. A Shower Curtain with POCKETS
Buy this as a passive-aggressive gesture toward your roommate who keeps her 13 different shampoos all around the rim of the bathtub.
29. A Hidden Jewelry Holder Behind a Painting
Behold, the magical power of hinges.
30. Loft Bedroom
31. An Under-Cabinet Knife Drawer
Can these drawers just come standard with every kitchen from here on out? Check out the site for directions on how to get this space-saving drawer.
32. A Ceiling-Hung Garment Rack
So much better than one of those janky free-standing garment racks.
33. Shower Rod Hooks
This almost stupidly simple concept will make you wonder how you never thought of this before.
34. The Laundry Pod
At ~$100, this tiny workhorse is much cheaper than a washing machine and can fit 5–10 garments at once.
35. Circular Towel Baskets
36. An All-in-One Cabinet that Swivels
It’s a mirror! It’s a bulletin board! It’s a coat rack! Finally, a piece of furniture that is all things to all people.