1. Use a Laundry Basket to Keep Bath Toys From Floating Away.
2. Invest in a “Baby Shower Cap" to Give Your Baby a Tear-Free Bath
3. Use Sprinkles to Make To Make Boring Foods Turn Into Tasty Ones
So you don't have to run behind your child with a plate of leftover broccoli ever again.
4. Turn an Old Lotion Bottle into a Faucet Extender So the Little Ones Can Reach.
5. Making Sure Your Kids Dress Warmly Can be Quite a Task...
But Not When you Have an Awesome Knight's Helmet That They'll Love.
6. To Get Them to Put Their Shoes on The Correct Feet, Cut a Sticker in Half and Place it on The Insides of Their Shoes.
7. Prevent Them From Over-Squeezing Juice Boxes by Teaching Them to Hold the Drink by The Side Flaps.
8. A Cupcake Holder Around a Popsicle Stick Will Keep Little Hands From Getting Sticky on Hot Days.
9. Teach Your Child to Hold a Pencil The Right Way With a Wad of Kleenex.
10. Use Glue and Glitter to Make 'Tooth Fairy Money!'
So your child never has to be sad about loosing his/her tooth!
11. Stick a Command Hook on the Back of a High Chair to Hold Bibs.
12. Use These Animals So They Don’t Forget To Brush Their Teeth
13. Make Your Kids Get Along with a Get-Along Shirt
Sibling fights were never this peaceful and easy to sort out!
14. Use This Reusable Babysitter Info Sheet To Make Things Easier For You And Your Babysitter
15. Help Other People (and yourself) Tell Your Twins Apart With These Tiny Rompers.
16. Get a Baby Stroller and Scooter Hybrid
So much fun right?
17. Modify Your Drawers Into Bookshelves so That There Aren't Books Lying Around the House
18. To Stop Nighttime Coughing, Rub Vapor Rub on Their Feet and Put Socks over Them.
Your baby will be sound asleep and peaceful all night.
19. Put your Kids to Work by Turning Chores into a Fun Game.
They'll never know the difference!
20. A Cut Pool Noodle will Prevent Little Fingers from Getting Slammed in Doors.
21. To Give a More Effective Time-out, Fill a Bottle up 3/4 With Water, Then Add a Bottle of Glitter Glue and Some Ultra-fine Glitter. Flip the Bottle, and When the Glitter Settles, Their Time-out is Over.
An added bonus to this is that watching the glitter settle can help calm a wound-up kiddo... but if they mess with the bottle and disturb the glitter, their time-out ends up being longer.
22. Keep Their Tummies Full With This Simple Cheese Rearrangement.
23. Better Yet, Keep 2 Tummies Full at the Same Time by Heating Multiple Bowls at Once in Your Microwave.
24. Use a Shoe Caddy to Hold Snacks and Activities During Long Car Rides.
25. A Spray Bottle and Cute Decorations are all You Need to Create "Monster Spray" That Stops Kids from Worrying at Night.
Squirt under the bed and in the closet. Everybody can go back to sleep now.
26. Give Them Temporary Tattoos in Case They Get Lost During an Outing.
27. This Cute Baby Mop Suit Lets Your Child Crawl and Help out Around the House at the Same Time.
28. If You're Super Careful, a Big Cardboard Box Can be Re-purposed Into a Stair Slide.
29. Need a Place to Put your Kid?
Make a hammock with a blanket tied around a table.
30. Cut a Hole in a Pacifier and Stick a Dropper in it to Make Taking Medicine Slightly Less Traumatizing.
31. Use Socks To Keep The Toilet Seat Warm
32. Splinters Can be so Painful. This Will Make it Better:
33. Teach Them a Simple Way to Make Strawberries More Enjoyable.
34. Keep Your Kids Organized By This Simple Idea
35. Make an Incredibly Easy Play Fort with a Box Fan.
36. Transform a DVD Case into a Travel Art Kit.
37. Prevent Your Children From Falling Off Their Beds with This Simple Trick
38. Prevent Spills by Inserting a Crazy Straw Upside-down to Keep Kids from Yanking it Right out of the Cup.
39. Install a Baby-gate Using Heavy-duty Cable Ties Instead of Nailing into the Banister.
40. Invent an Interesting Way to Get Things Done Around The House
41. Collect all the Spread Around Glitter By Using a Lint Roller
42. And When They Grow up, Teach Them How to be Resourceful: