1. This is what happens when you pour Soy sauce on a DEAD cuttlefish.
Soy sauce is very high on Sodium content which therefore causes the fish’s nerves to become active and spasm.
2. This is Mercury(II) Thiocyanate Decomposing.
Yes...it is definitely phenomenal.
Wanna see it again? Here you go:
3. Magic happens when Hydrophobic Sand is placed under water:
4. Dry ice and dish soap are not meant to be together.
5. The Octopus is the undefeated master of camouflage.
6. You can relight a candle via its vapor trail.
7. This is a cool Physics trick they don't teach you in school.
This is a simple motor. All you need is a battery, a copper wire and a magnet. Place the battery on the magnet, then put the wire on top and watch it spin thanks to the interaction between the magnetic field from the magnet and the electric field from the battery!
8. I know you've always wanted to see a balloon pop in slow motion:
9. This is what snake venom does to your blood:
10. Ever wondered what it looks like when a strawberry grows and ripens:
11. Laser tattoo removal live in action:
and yes it is awfully painful.
12. Witness a gas flaming down in a jar:
13. This is how a magnet makes a Ferrofluid dance to its rhythm.
Ferrofluid contains iron and iron as we all know gets attracted to magnets. Hence the dance!
14. Chlorine tablet rubbing alcohol in a closed bottle are a havoc together:
15. This what happens when you drop blood into Hydrogen Peroxide:
16. Experience a match stick burning closest as ever possible:
17. Gallium just being itself in hot water:
Gallium, used mostly in electronics has a melting point of 85 degrees Fahrenheit and will melt if held in your hand .
18. Slow motion transformation of beta tin into alpha modification
19. Sound waves petrify droplets in mid-air.